This is a 21-day traveling and community outreach program that covers:
- 1 week of a community project
- 2 national parks
- 3 village visits
- 3 historical sites visits
- Crossing the equator
- Seeing 2 great spectaculars: Lake Victoria and the Great Rift Valley
- Visiting an animal orphanage
- I-night stay at a beach hotel
- Swimming in the Indian Ocean
- 1 camping night
- 1 long, educational boat ride on the sea
- and covering 4 other Kenyan towns
Cost: $2,500 U.S.
This program runs all year round; to book, simply send us your chosen dates in advance, and we will make the necessary arrangements and confirm your dates so that you can book flights.
To download program details, including a full itinerary (pdf format, 3 mg), please click here
Please note! We also have tailor-made cheaper and shorter discover Kenya itineraries for 6, 9 and 12 days! Contact us for details!